Friday, November 18, 2011

Product Review- Can Opener

 My local grocery HEB Sells this little number for $3.00


It's a pretty good deal when you think about the fact that you don't have to do more then put it on your shopping list. The problem is that this thing doesn't work AT ALL after the first time.

I mean is it too hard to ask for something to start cutting open a can even a little bit after the third or 4th time you latch it on? I really don't think so. Also the arms come off. Yeah. They come off. Right at that little seam. I thought that my first one was messed up by Max putting it in the dish washer, but now that this one is completely messed up I know that there is no reason to buy this piece of junk.  I should have taken my $6.00 added a few more, and gotten a good can opener somewhere else.

Don't buy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment